If you’re cleaning a commercial truck with a pressure washer, you need a detergent that will remove road film and diesel smoke. Some regular pressure washer soaps may not have the components to cut through and remove road film, meaning you’ll spend more time cleaning and for less than spectacular results.
Hotsy’s specialist transportation detergents include:
- Aero One. This detergent is approved for use on aircraft by Naval Air Development Command; Lockheed (Aerospace Specification AMS-1526); The Boeing Company and McDonnell-Douglas.
- Carbon-Ate. Concentrated detergent for engine degreasing, parts cleaning. Great results used on polished aluminum.
- Envy. This super-concetrate can be diluted at up to 1:700 for light-duty cleaning.
- Fleet Wash. Effective for cleaning stainless steel, aluminum, glass and painted surfaces on cars, trucks, RVs, buses, trailers and mobile homes.
- Hotsy Red. Low-cost concentrated powder detergent for heavy duty, automatic and manual vehicle washing applications.
- Nytro. Truckers and fleet maintenance specialist love how Nytro makes diesel smoke stains, road film and gummy grease residue disappear.
- Panel Wash. The small amount of caustic in this detergent is effective as a “pre-spray” to cut through road film build-up and attack the final layer of soil that other products might not penetrate.
- Power Shine. This detergent is safe for polished aluminum and excellent against road film and oxidized paint. It is a good cold-water cleaner that works well in hard water and leaves shine.
- Transport Vehicle Wash. An all-rounder liquid detergent that effectively cleans stainless steel, aluminum, glass and painted surfaces on cars, trucks, buses, RVs, trailers and mobile homes.