Industrial pressure washer machine capacity is measured in its gallons per minute (GPM) water output and the number of pounds per square inch (PSI) of pressure it applies to the water. Standard industrial pressure washers can vary from 2.0 to 9.5 GPM and 1,000 to 5,000 PSI. If you need something outside that, we can certainly custom-design a solution. Give us a call to discuss your unique application.
Our industrial Pressure Washers in the Bay Area cities of Modesto, Hayward, San Francisco, San Jose and Santa Rosa come in hot and cold water models. If you are trying to remove grease or oil from a surface or part, you'll almost certainly require a hot water model.
Hotsy industrial pressure washers are the leading choice of cleaning professionals for a variety of applications in the Bay Area. They're built to handle even the toughest cleaning jobs, designed for years of use, and pay for themselves in no time.
PSI and GPM
Both PSI and GPM are produced by a pump that is driven by an electric motor or gas engine. As a general rule electric motors require only half the horsepower a gas engine needs to deliver the same water volume and pressure.
Created when cold water travels through a heated metal coil using a burner system fueled by diesel, liquid propane, or natural gas. Electric pressure washers achieve heat by suspending the coil in hot water heated by electric elements. Both burner and electric heating systems generate continuous hot water on demand.
All Hotsy industrial pressure washers in the Bay Area cities of Modesto, Hayward, and Santa Rosa carry ETL-Certification and are built to UL-1776 safety standards.
Serving Northern California and the rest of the Bay Area with locations in Santa Rosa, Hayward, and Modesto providing hot and cold water industrial pressure washers, installation, maintenance, accessories, parts and service.
Hotsy Pacific provides the best warranty in the industry and stands behind everything we sell.
- Water is connected from the garden hose to the pump.
- Gas engine uses regular gas. When started, it runs the pump pressurizing the water through the coil rapidly coming out of the nozzle at high psi.
- The control box on the machine has an hour meter to measure run time on most models.
- On the control box, there is a burner switch. When turned on it will fire up the burner which will super heat the water up to 180 to 200 degrees within a minute or less.
- Also on the control box is a thermostat that allows you to regulate the temperature up and down to desired setting.
- Burner uses #2 diesel or kerosene
- No electrical power or generator is needed since the engine produces the power for the burner as long as it is running.
- Soap injection is standard
- Training on full operation and safety is available upon delivery.