Vital Oxide Disinfectant

During cold and flu season, it is never a good idea to take chances with your health. In recent years, the flu epidemic has infected thousands of people, with some tragically lost to its wrath. To combat the spread of the flu in schools, office buildings, and other public locations, Hotsy offers Vital Oxide Cleaner and Disinfectant.

 

Vital Oxide, one product so many solutions:

  • EPA registered sanitizer
  • Disinfectant
  • Cleaner
  • Mold Killer
  • Odor Eliminator
  • Effective against Parvo, Noro Virus, Staph & Strep, E. Coli, Tuberculosis

Vital Oxide is registered with the EPA as a sanitizer, cleaner, disinfectant, mold killer, and odor eliminator. Vital Oxide is one part stable Chlorine Dioxide and one part water, so there is no need to mix it, and it is safe for use around both humans and animals. The formula can be used as a disinfectant, or be diluted further, to be used as a sanitizer.

Vital Oxide Cleaner and Disinfectant is the best choice for use in schools and other public facilities because it is easy to apply on a variety of services, including drinking fountains, restroom fixtures, vending machines, railings and door knobs, buses, playground equipment, desks, and much more. This powerful formula is one product with numerous solutions, making it cost-effective. Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including the Noro Virus, in less than 60 seconds, giving it greater results than other disinfectant products.

Product Sheet:

pdf-iconVital Oxide -
Disinfectant Sanitizer

Vital Oxide is perfect for:

 

Vital oxide is effective anywhere people touch and is more effective than towels, bleach and elbow grease!